Friday, October 22, 2010

The Beginning

I was born in 1994 with out a doctor in the room. They thought I had Down Syndrome, from the beginning they new something was wrong with me, However the doctors were wrong I was born healthy. When I got home I had trouble sleeping, for most of my life I have had a sleep therapist. My older sister was not happy that I stole all the attention from her. When I was 2 they figured out I had anger management just as my younger sister was born. They said it was from my father because he also has this problem. I would get so mad all the time and my dad didn’t no how to deal with me. We would fight and he would sometimes hurt me, of course not on purpose just while carrying me up the stairs or by squeezing my arm to tight. When I wasn’t angry I was happy though, my friends only new me with a smile on my face and so did my family until I would loose it. When I was three I got so angry I ran away. This is where it all began. I remember trying to run to my friend’s house then being grabbed from behind. Something was put over my mouth and it was hard to breathe, that’s when I blacked out. I was so young and innocent I had no chance of running away; I never even saw it coming. Then I awoke I was in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment