Friday, October 22, 2010

The Hospital

I was dropped off outside the hospital by my rapist. People came running outside rushed me in. My parents were notified and rape kits had been done. There was no DNA and the only mark on me was a burn behind my ear. This burn was a tiny thin line that turned into a scar and I had it for life. It took 2 days for the drugs he gave me to wear off and when I woke up I didn’t remember anything and the man was never caught. They said I passed out because of a General anaesthesia that was most likely from a dentist. They said once I was knocked out I received Diazepam and Rohypnol to keep me sedated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYder83T_YA&feature=fvst

I never understood what had actually until I started watching law & order svu. My parents had told me but I didn’t no that it was wrong or what had really happened. I never remembered any of it. I know you are supposed to be bitter or act like a victim, but I’m not one. I was a happy kid. The rape was kept a secret except from my close family and I lived my life normally. The only problem was I was dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment