Friday, November 12, 2010

The Decision


My anger had gotten a lot worse and I was living a miserable life. Yes I was a happy young girl, yes I had allot of great friends, and yes I would miss months of school at a time. My parents now had a choice to make though. Was I going to live in a bubble and live longer or was I going to be free and enjoy the time I have but get sick often and put my self at risk. I think it’s clear what one they made. I was dying at a faster rate then everyone else but it was clear that I should be able to live it. I attended school got sick and the pattern was unstoppable it was safe to say that my fun and happy childhood was also about being too tired to walk or move. Things never looked good for me sleepovers were hard to accommodate and sometimes I wouldn’t be able to go to a friends house after school. That is when I was taken to The Hospital for a new type of meeting. This was when I started to go on testing medication and everything got a lot better. We had made the right decision for me.

I know I have no followers but for whoever is glancing at the page I want you to no that is not the point this blog is for me and only me it is my way of telling the truth to no one and everyone at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment